"Nurol strives to be a reliable construction company that realizes all kinds of civil projects up to the highest industry standards in the UAE. Our strength stems from our commitment to deliver a sustainable future through quality, reliability, and innovation."
"As a civil contractor, we aim to be the top choice partner to all industry stakeholders in the UAE by upholding our values and principles to the highest standards."
Nurol L.L.C. was established by Nurol Construction and Trading Company Co. Inc. and H.H. Dr. Sheikh Sultan Bin Khalifa Al Nahyan in the United Arab Emirates in 2003, in turn continuing the strong tradition of strength and success of the Nurol Group in the Gulf countries. Nurol L.L.C. main office is situated in Abu Dhabi, with an office location also established in Dubai. Nurol L.L.C. holds an “A class” contracting license in infrastructure services, roads, tunnels, bridges, high-rise buildings, mass housing projects, steel structures, dams, and utility services, allowing Nurol L.L.C. to undertake all types of construction activities in the United Arab Emirates. Though we have only been operating in the U.A.E. since 2003, we have shown an exemplary record of growth over this short period of time, having completed more than USD 2.0 Billion worth of projects to date. Furthermore, Nurol L.L.C. employs more than 13, 700 workers in addition to owning a $40 Million machinery park despite the regional and global crises which has led to a worldwide recession. The projects completed by Nurol L.L.C. are listed below:
In Abu Dhabi,
· Causeway Bridge Connecting Abu Dhabi and Al Reem Islands,
· Khalidiya Palace Rotana Hotel and Residences Project, including one luxurious hotel block and three residential blocks, having construction area of 220,000m2 ,
· Construction of total 14 Causeway Bridges on Shams Abu Dhabi project at Reem Island for Sorouh Real Estate PJSC in four separate contracts consisting 4km long artificial water canal structure and public beaches.
· Construction of Tunnels and Bridges at IP44 and Sea Palace Intersections on Al Salam Street,
· Al Shohub School having 15,000 m2 construction area.
· Bab Al Qasr Hotel & Service Apartment.
· Abu Dhabi Marina City Development – Plot C2, Main Works Package and Relocation of Utilities in Marina Island.
· 2 Residential Building for H.H. Sheikh Sultan Bin Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan at Plot No. C104 & C105, Sector E-48, Rawdhat.
· Saadiyat Island Project-Museum District Infrastructure, CD-1001-125 C01 Design & Build Service Tunnel.
· Project: 100-122 NYU Infra, Deep Utilities
In Dubai below projects are completed,
· International City Package 12 Residences consisting 34 Residential Blocks having a total closed area of 185,000m2,
· International City Package 9 Residences consisting 29 Residential Blocks having a total closed area of 140,000m2,
· Construction of infrastructure works in Jumeirah Park consisting roads and utilities services on 400ha area.
· Construction of 856 Villas and Town Houses at Triangle Zone 1 – Jumeriah Village.
· Proposed Housing Blocks A and B on Plot No. 365-587 at Al Quoz Industrial Area, Dubai-UAE.
· Emaar South Development, Golf View Apartments (GA09), Main Contract Works.
· Emaar South Development, Golf View Villas (GA14), Main Contract Works.
Additionally, with respect to the ongoing projects, we are currently proceeding with the construction of the following.
In Abu Dhabi
· Sheikh Sultan Bin Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Building, Sector W5 Plot C22- Corniche Tower.
· Riyadh City South Phase 4, Infrastructure and Streetscape.
· Dubai Creek Harbour Development, The Cove on Plot A.020 – Main Contract Works.
· Dubai Creek Harbour Development, Creek Gate Plot 32 – Main Contract Works.
· Emaar Beach Front Development Beach Vista on Plot Z02.B03 – Main Contract Works.
NUROL L.L.C. continues to be the symbol of pride of NUROL Group in the Gulf region, thanks to its successful past, extensive regional experience, and qualified work force.