"Nurol strives to be a reliable construction company that realizes all kinds of civil projects up to the highest industry standards in the UAE. Our strength stems from our commitment to deliver a sustainable future through quality, reliability, and innovation."
"As a civil contractor, we aim to be the top choice partner to all industry stakeholders in the UAE by upholding our values and principles to the highest standards."
Nurol L.L.C., that extends the success and strength of the Nurol Group to the Gulf Countries, was established by Nurol Construction and Trading Company Co. Inc. and H.H. Dr. Sheikh Sultan Bin Khalifa Al Nahyan in the United Arab Emirates in 2003. Nurol L.L.C. main office is located in Abu Dhabi Emirate whereas a branch was also established in Dubai Emirate. It holds “A class” contracting license in infrastructure services, roads, tunnels, bridges, high-rise buildings, and mass housing projects, steel structures, dams, and utility services to undertake construction activities in the United Arab Emirates. Although we have been operating in the U.A.E. since 2003, over this short period of time we have shown an exemplary record of growth and completed more than close to USD 2.0 Billion worth of projects, which are listed below, along with 13,707 workforces and $40 Million machinery park in spite of regional and global crises followed by recession.
In Abu Dhabi,
· Causeway Bridge Connecting Abu Dhabi and Al Reem Islands,
· Khalidiya Palace Rotana Hotel and Residences Project, including one luxurious hotel block and three residential blocks, having construction area of 220,000m2 ,
· Construction of total 14 Causeway Bridges on Shams Abu Dhabi project at Reem Island for Sorouh Real Estate PJSC in four separate contracts consisting 4km long artificial water canal structure and public beaches.
· Construction of Tunnels and Bridges at IP44 and Sea Palace Intersections on Al Salam Street,
· Al Shohub School having 15,000 m2 construction area.
· Bab Al Qasr Hotel & Service Apartment.
· Abu Dhabi Marina City Development – Plot C2, Main Works Package and Relocation of Utilities in Marina Island.
· 2 Residential Building for H.H. Sheikh Sultan Bin Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan at Plot No. C104 & C105, Sector E-48, Rawdhat.
· Saadiyat Island Project-Museum District Infrastructure, CD-1001-125 C01 Design & Build Service Tunnel.
· Project: 100-122 NYU Infra, Deep Utilities
In Dubai below projects are completed,
· International City Package 12 Residences consisting 34 Residential Blocks having a total closed area of 185,000m2,
· International City Package 9 Residences consisting 29 Residential Blocks having a total closed area of 140,000m2,
· Construction of infrastructure works in Jumeirah Park consisting roads and utilities services on 400ha area.
· Construction of 856 Villas and Town Houses at Triangle Zone 1 – Jumeriah Village.
· Proposed Housing Blocks A and B on Plot No. 365-587 at Al Quoz Industrial Area, Dubai-UAE.
· Emaar South Development, Golf View Apartments (GA09), Main Contract Works.
· Emaar South Development, Golf View Villas (GA14), Main Contract Works.
Additionally, with respect to the ongoing projects, we are currently proceeding with the construction of the following.
In Abu Dhabi
· Sheikh Sultan Bin Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Building, Sector W5 Plot C22- Corniche Tower.
· Riyadh City South Phase 4, Infrastructure and Streetscape.
· Dubai Creek Harbour Development, The Cove on Plot A.020 – Main Contract Works.
· Dubai Creek Harbour Development, Creek Gate Plot 32 – Main Contract Works.
· Emaar Beach Front Development Beach Vista on Plot Z02.B03 – Main Contract Works.
NUROL LLC is still the symbol of pride of NUROL Group in the Gulf region, thanks to the successful past, extensive regional experience and qualified work force.